Friday, September 7, 2012

Salvador Nunez : Animation and Live Action Demo Reel 2011

Salvador Nunez : Animation and Live Action Demo Reel 2011 Tube. Duration : 2.02 Mins.


*** Music by Spinnerette - Distorting a Code*** I enjoy the fine arts and its ability to cross into the digital realm. What makes me stand out is my creativity, hard work ethic and fresh ideas that I am able to render into Pre- production for film and animation. My passion is for storytelling and creating genuine new ideas. In this Demo Reel you can see where I was in 2011 in terms of animation and live action as my mediums of expression. I am able to move back and forth between the 2D and 3D software with the intention of mastering my craft. Have a fantastic Day. Education : Bachelor in Media Arts with a Major in Animation. Emily Carr University of Art and Design. (Canada) Fine Art Skills : Illustration (Wet and Dry mediums) , Painting, Sculpture (Clay, Wood and Metal) Software : Maya, Softimage, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Flash 2D Animation Skills : Classical/ Flash/ Photoshop Animation, Layout, story board and character design Stop Motion Skills : Puppet Fabrication, Set Design and Lighting 3D Computer Animation Skills : Modelling, Texturing, UV Mapping, Rigging, Lighting and Rendering Digital Compositing: Green Screen Removal, Masks, SFX Live Action Skills : Directing Actors, Green Screen, Camera, Lighting, Costume Design, Budgeting and Casting Interest : Yoga, Dancing, Comics and Video Games Online Portfolio at salvadornunez.com