Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wet & Wild 738 Comfort Zone Tutorial

Wet & Wild 738 Comfort Zone Tutorial Tube. Duration : 14.02 Mins.


So many disruptions in the day I could not film with natural lighting so the video will be dark a few times but you can see what I'm doing. Hopefully you liked the tutorial. I love the palette! I want to buy more now because the colours are so beautiful! Definately try and get your hands on some quality makeup brushes so that you can blend your eye makeup perfectly. Trust me it makes a HUGE difference using brushes. I speak from experience haha The lens I am wearing in the video are from Kiwiberry1 and they are the GEO Twin Series Green. The review for it is in my vidoe below: www.youtube.com www.kiwiberry1-collection.com (if the website isn't working for you then you need to change your internet settings. click on this link to see what to do: techie-buzz.com (ALL lenses are just and they are authentic! You can take my word for it.) Enter the code "melindaINT" to recieve 15% discount off your purchases! Get to know me: Visit my website to check out my personal portfolio: www.melindaint.com Visit my twitter page and follow me for more updates: twitter.com My own personal blog: www.blogger.com Circle lens reviews: Rainbow Circle Lens - Light Greenish Blue - Pinky Paradise www.youtube.com MORE tutorials! Mila Kunis Bronzed Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial www.youtube.com Quick Urban Decay Eye Makeup www.youtube.com Holiday makeup - Soft Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial www.youtube.com _______________ Royalty free music used: Dan-O Connor - La Mezcla De Rojo Direct link: www ...